More than 150 default code rules to check against best practices. Support for Code Query over LINQ (CQLinq) to easily write custom rules and query code.
Assemblies versionning issues such as:
- AssemblyA references AssemblyB v2.1 but only AssemblyB v2.0 is available.
- AssemblyA references 2 versions of AssemblyB (which is not necessarily a bad thing, but it's still useful to be aware of such situation).
Assembly conflicts such as:
- The name of my assembly main module file is different from the logical name of my assembly.
- Several different assemblies with the same name can be found (different = different hash code and/or different version).
PDB files issues such as:
- Missing PDB files.
- PDB files and code source files not in-sync.
- PDB files and assemblies are not in-sync.
Coverage files issues such as:
- Corrupted or missing coverage files.
- Coverage files and code source files not in-sync.
- Coverage files and assemblies are not in-sync.
See an online demo about Warning management and Report generation (2mn).
Customize NDepend Report
Sample NDepend Reports