Purchase NDepend v6Pricing
Below are the prices Per Seat License / Per Build Server License, exclusive
of VAT and handling costs.
The correct total amount for the number of seats you purchase is calculated automatically on the Bluesnap order page.
The exact US$ price can vary slightly due to currency fluctuations Euros/US$.
|Number of seats||Developer Edition
Price per Seat
|Build Machine Edition
Price per Seat
|1 to 2||€ 299||US$ 330||€ 599||US$ 663|
|3 to 5||€ 279||US$ 308||€ 559||US$ 618|
|6 to 10||€ 259||US$ 286||€ 519||US$ 574|
|11 to 20||€ 249||US$ 275||€ 499||US$ 552|
|More than 20||€ 239||US$ 264||€ 479||US$ 530|
There are no additional or hidden costs. Updates within a version are free, as is our fast support.
Contact us at [email protected] if you wish an Enterprise/Site license.
- More about our Bluesnap Online Secure Store
- When to Expect my Licenses?
- How to pay through Purchase Order?
- How to pay through Bank Transfer?
- I am a Reseller
For 7 years now, we rely on Bluesnap to host our secure online store.
Thousands of transactions have been processed without any particular problem.
With Bluesnap, we can accept Mastercard, Eurocard, VISA, Delta, JCB, Switch, Solo, Discover, American Express, Diner's Club, UK cheque, US check, Postcheque, International Money Order and Bank wire.
Your credit card data will only be saved on the server of the payment provider, which ensures a secure transaction.
Should you have any difficulties with ordering, please contact us at
We can always arrange for you to purchase directly from us.
- A confirmation email from Bluesnap, sent a few minutes after you placed your order.
- A license email with your license ID and your license file.
The license email is sent from a few minutes to a few hours after you place your order, the time it takes to validate the paiement information.
Note: To avoid delay, please verify that the anti-spam of your email address(es) provided during the ordering process will accept our license email. The license email is sent from [email protected] with the subject NDepend Professional License and has an xml file attached.
To use NDepend Professional Edition:
- Download NDepend pro from the Download section. You'll have to provide the license ID found in the license email.
- Once you've installed NDepend pro files, copy the license file in the root folder, the one that contains the 2 executables: NDepend.Console.exe and VisualNDepend.exe.
If your company policy doesn't support online payment, you can still pay through bank transfer. To do so, please contact us at [email protected]
If possible, it is strongly recommended to pay through our Bluesnap online secure store Because:
- Bluesnap treats most transaction in just a few hours.
- Your license mail will be sent automatically as soon as the transaction has been processed by Bluesnap.
- Bluesnap will process automatically invoicing.
- Paying through bank transfer will take around 5 business days until we receive your payment on our company bank account and emit your NDepend professional license(s).
- Your engineers will have to wait this delay before using NDepend.
- Licensing and invoicing will be treated manually.
If you are a reseller and wish to purchase NDepend Pro for a customer, please
send an e-mail to [email protected] for more
- NDepend 100% integrated in Visual Studio 2015, 2013, 2012 and 2010
- or throught the VisualNDepend.exe standalone executable.
NDepend for Developer is dedicated to developers that use NDepend interactive UI from:
Each developer using NDepend interactive UI counts as a license seat.
NDepend for Build Machine is dedicated to build servers and Continuous Integration (CI) servers that integrate NDepend analysis into their build processes and produce NDepend reports.
Each physical machine and each virtual machine (VM) that runs a build process integrating NDepend counts as a license seat.
On the Bluesnap order page, you'll be able to choose Purchase Order for the Method of payment.
|Analysis of Application Assemblies, Code Source and Third-Party Assemblies|
|Facilities to Create and Customize NDepend Project|
|Dashboard reflecting the status of the code base|
|Possible Integration into the Build Process|
|Warnings about the Health of the Build Process|
|NDepend Interactive UI Integration in Visual Studio 2012, 2010 and 2008|
|Interactive UI: Dependency Graph|
|Interactive UI: Dependency Matrix|
|Interactive UI: Metrics Visualization through Treemaping|
|Collaboration between Red-Gate.NET Reflector and NDepend Interactive UI|
|Edition of custom CQLinq Queries and Rules|
|Support for Trend charts and Trend metrics|
|Usage of Power Tools and NDepend.API (except Running an Analysis)|
|Running an Analysis from Power Tools and NDepend.API|
|Build Comparison / Code Diff|
|Import of Test Coverage Data from NCover, dotCover or Visual Studio Coverage|
Read the End User Licence Agreement here.