More than 150 default code rules to check against best practices. Support for Code Query over LINQ (CQLinq) to easily write custom rules and query code.
- NDepend is non-intrusive. You don’t have to modify your code to use it.
- NDepend is easy to tackle with. It won’t take you more than 5 minutes to install it as a VisualStudio addin and analyze a .NET application with dozens of assemblies.
NDepend is fast and lightweight. A tremendous effort has been spent on optimization.
- It analyzes around 10.000 lines of C# or VB.NET code per second,
- Most of the analysis will take less than 5 seconds (asynchronous) in Visual Studio thanks to incremental analysis capability,
- It takes from 50MB to 100MB of extra memory in a Visual Studio process.
- NDepend is 100% integrated in Visual Studio™ 2017, 2015, 2013, 2012 and 2010. If you prefer you can use the standalone VisualNDepend.exe UI that collaborates with Visual Studio™.
- NDepend collaborates with Reflector. You can have access to all NDepend menus by right-clicking code elements in Reflector and with NDepend, Visual Studio and Reflector smartly collaborate.
Source Files Rebasing
Reflector v6 and NDepend collaboration